What this session will cover
- Registration: Refreshments including tea and coffee available
- Keynote speech by the Rt. Hon. Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury
- Panel discussion: The evolving role of the in-house disputes lawyer: what are the priorities, and what does it mean for private practice?
- Panel discussion: Opening up the international dispute resolution toolbox: are existing methods fit for purpose?
- Panel discussion: Navigating the maze: cross-border data and disclosure challenges
- Panel discussion: The future of collective redress in the UK and EU
- Panel discussion: As the world changes: the role of the judiciary, in their words (in partnership with the Standing International Forum of Commercial Courts (SIFoCC))
- Panel discussion: Looking to the future: how will the metaverse and AI change practice?
- Keynote speech by Deborah Enix-Ross, President of the American Bar Association and Senior Adviser to the International Dispute Resolution Group of Debevoise & Plimpton
To be followed by a drinks reception at 8 Northumberland Avenue from 18:00.