London International Disputes Week
How is LIDW structured as an organisation?
London International Disputes Week Limited was incorporated as a private company in 2019 (see Companies House) and is run on a not-for-profit basis by the board and LIDW’s steering group. The members of the LIDW board and strategy group, and its various sub committees and working groups, are drawn from member firms and all are volunteers.
Day-to-day administration costs, including a part time administrator and company secretarial services, are covered by membership subscriptions. Costs of LIDW’s annual conference are covered by a number of sponsors – we are grateful for their support.
Members of the LIDW Strategy Group include:
- Luiz Aboim – Partner, Mayer Brown
- Richard Bamforth – Partner and Head of Arbitration, CMS
- Julia Czaplinska-Pakowska – Associate, CMS
- Artem Doudko – Partner and Head of Russia and CIS Disputes, Osborne Clarke
- Barry Fletcher – Head of Arbitration, Lexis®PSL, LexisNexis®UK
- Michael Fletcher – Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Luke Harrison – Partner, Keidan Harrison
- Henrietta Jackson-Stops – Partner & Mediator, IDCR
- Colin Johnson – Partner, HKA
- Emilie Jones – Legal Director, Pinsent Masons
- Deborah King – Head of Marketing, Twenty Essex
- Michael Laming – Associate Director, HKA
- Sarah Longden – Business Development Director, Quadrant Chambers
- Nicole Mellor – Head of Events, Law Business Research
- Loukas Mistelis – International Arbitration Academic and Arbitrator
- Guy Pendell – Partner and Head of Commercial, Regulatory and Disputes at CMS
- Emily Saunderson – Barrister, Quadrant Chambers
- Amelia Snare – Head of Business Development UK, Clyde & Co
- Sarah Zokay-West – Head of Business Development – Contentious & Specialist, Travers Smith